Equipment shall be inspected by the user before each use and,
additionally, by a competent person other than the user at intervals of
no more than one year.
REGULATIONS UNDER UNITED STATES CODE TITLE 29 CHAPTER 15
Act of 1970
REGULATIONS UNDER TITLE 29 OF THE CODE OF FEDERAL REGULATIONS
OSHA's Occupational Safety and
Health Standards for General Industry
Subpart D, Walking/Working
R, Special Industries
Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution 1910.269
Handling Facilities 1910.272
Safety and Health Regulations for Marine Terminals & Longshoring
Safety and Health Regulations for Construction
Personal Protective Equipment
M, Fall Protection
Application and Definitions 1926.500
to Have Fall Protection 1926.501
Protection Systems Criteria and Practices 1926.502
Subpart R, Steel Erection
- Procedures and precautions for employees using descent control
- Acceptable use of warning lines for roofers and other trades.
11/15/2002 - Fall
protection requirements for employees, other than roofers, working on
- Fall protection requirements for construction workers doing work while
on a roof.
- Use of a warning line instead of conventional fall protection; Part
1926 Subpart M.
- Alternative fall protection program when guardrails are infeasible to